THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Theme: ‘United in the Mind of Christ’ (Philippians 2:5)
Dates: April 16 (Thursday) Afternoon – April 18 (Saturday) noon
Meeting Venue: Korean UMC of San Diego
6701 Convoy Ct., San Diego, CA 92111
Lodging: Holiday Inn Express San Diego Airport-Old City
Airport Shuttle Service Available
Rate: Group rate (Code: NFAAUM)
$145/night up to 3 people/room +tax
Call hotel 619-543-1130 for reservation
(Ask for Kylene in case of questions or problems)
Group rate cut off date for lodging March 8, 2020
- General Conference 2020 – 5 major plans/proposals.
- What does the future hold for Ethnic Ministries in the United Methodist Church?
- Election of new NFAAUM officers for the 2020-2024 term on April 18. (NFAAUM Membership is required to vote.)
- Revised Social Principles – What are they?
- Report from the NFAAUM Young Adult Immigration Training
- And MORE!
Important note: There is no registration fee for this General Assembly. However only NFAAUM members will be allowed to vote. NFAAUM Membership dues will be collected at the registration table @ $50 for individual. The membership dues will also help off-set the cost for this event.
Questions: Please contact the Chairperson, Rev. Dr. Pauline Kang, at email@example.com